MINI MOD RULES
Same as mini mow with the following exceptions:
- Predator engine must appear like a predator engine. In other words, stock block, no billet side covers etc… Any internal modification, any carburetor, Any intake, fuel injection ok, turbos ok but must be completely covered by titanium shield. No intercoolers, pump gasoline only, no additives.
- Open gear ratio, no rule.
- Any 5” or 6” diameter kart tire, grooved or slick. Maximum 4 tires per mower. Yes, I really have to say that!!
- Must have minimum 1 yr experience in a governed class. Ages 13 and up.
- Must have billet flywheel if over 3650 rpm.